Take the E19-E42 Brussels-Paris motorway, exit 24.
- The easiest (and cheapest) way to reach Mons from Brussels Airport is the train. There is a railway station inside the airport, and direct trains to Mons are departing every hour.
- At Charleroi airport there are two ticket dispensers where you can buy a single or a return ticket (return on the same day) valid for “any Belgian destination”.This ticket covers a journey in a TEC bus (from the airport to Charleroi-Sud station) and a train journey (from Charleroi-Sud to any station in Belgium).
Mons has train connections with Paris, Amsterdam, London, Luxembourg, Aachen, Köln, Brussels and many other cities in Europe and Belgium. More information can be found here.
From the train station
- Taxi: taxis are waiting just in front of the train station but they are pretty expensive.
- Bus: free of charge buses are running inside the city of Mons. There are 4 routes, the routes A, B and C go to the city center. More information can be found on this map. Buses are departing approximately every 15 minutes. Note that these buses are not running on Sundays.
- On foot: walking from the train station to the city center or any other intramural point is taking less than 20 minutes. It is also a nice way to discover Mons !
eNTERFACE’15 venue coordinates: 50.451762, 3.959290